- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
$2.99 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
$6.00 - $12.99
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
$3.99 - $5.49
Jagwire's Sport Slick Galvanized Shift Cable is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
Page 1 of 1